BOYS EAA TRAINING LEAGUE OVERVIEW
- Training League is for boys ages 4-6 years of age.
- 12 game season runs May 1st through July 15th.
- All games are played at Ellisville AA or Pond AA (rained out games will be rescheduled if possible).
- Games are scheduled throughout the week (no games scheduled on holiday weekends unless requested) .
- T-shirts and ballcaps, or visors, are provided.
Teams are responsible for all other uniform equipment - pants, hats and names/numbers on shirts if desired
- Training league teams will be provided a practice field once a week from during the month of April. Once the season begins, practice fields will be provided if available.
- A softer training league ball is provided and must be used during games. No exceptions.
- All games are played on field #8 with a 1 hour time limit.
- All players bat each inning.
- 5U is coach-pitch for 7 pitches and then a batting tee may be used.
- 6U division is optional coach-pitch or use pitching machine.
- All players will be awarded trophies during a ceremony at EAA in August during the End of Year All-Star Celebration.
- Each team is given two concession duty exemptions for the manager and an assistant coach.
For additional information contact Training League Coordinators