- Set night for games
- No rescheduling rainouts
- Easier to plan practices
- Better competition, improving your team
- No games in July; no conflicts with big end of year tournaments or tryouts for 2020...and managers need vacations too!
- Roster up to 15 players
- Set night for games (it's a big deal!). Easy to schedule studying and you know you play only once a week. No doubleheaders. No 2-3 games during the week.
- Equal mix of 6 and 8pm games
- NO CONCESSION DUTY!
- No makeup games in July. Plan that vacation with confidence after you have your team's tournament schedule!!!
- Your player gets competitive reps during the week and weekend.
If you are interested in registering, please contact Ben Ruck at firstname.lastname@example.org